Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Year, New Challenges.

I loved you then, and I love you now.Don't wave no goodbye.

It's amazing how two years had past and yet the same song still plays. Well two years had past and yet I remain stagnant as the water in a well. I feel disconnected, and it's my fault I know. I am the one who's too lazy to say hi, how is it going? I am the one who doesn't try, because trying takes a lot of effort and effort takes energy. Right now, my energy is nowhere near where it was last two years ago. It's a the level where I wish to sit in the cubicle which I call my room all day. Days had past with me spending all of it inside these four white walls. Some might say I'm wasting my life away, well....indeed I am. I am a prisoner of my own sanctuary.


Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

No comments: