Saturday, October 10, 2009

500 days of Summer.


I like really much. Maybe it could be a fav ? :O I don't know. All I know is that I enjoyed it truly. Like the narrator said upfront it is not a love story. I agree with one the star reviewer saying, instead of watching The Ugly Truth or The Proposal, you should watch this. It is a realistic movie which I think all of us can relate. Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl but girl doesn't. Yes it is depressing, but hello, we don't live in a fairytale land this does happen and it's REAL. And its funny too, but DAMN the censorship. It's annoying. I might buy the DVD just to watch and fully enjoy it. And yes I do like unhappy endings from time to time.


This is my opinion on the movie. Feel free to think otherwise. Oh yeah, go watch it!

No comments: