Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I feel like some Orange Juice.

I've got some OJ. AHHHH.

Let me tell you what happen today in my glorious life, well today I had my Grade 4 violin exam (I know low grade, bt wtv ok). So I was really nervous, palm sweating, cold hands, felt as though I was going to faint. But I've manage to actually remain conscious. So it started out OK but the it just went downhill when she asked me to play scales :O yeah I screwed up A LOT. When I say a lot, I meant it. What's in the past remains in the past. So lets go forth with life. So dramatic.

Wokayh after that horror dissaster, I went to OU (yes I skipped school muahahaha) and watched How to train your dragon. The movie wasn't even about training dragons :\ haha but I still like it in a way eventhough the dragon looks like a cat but still it's good.





Hiccup's cute :D


I have a karangan to do. A freaking 600 words karangan. Who in the world created this! I still have piano/violin lessons today and I'm procastinating from doing it now. By the end of this post. I have too. So looks like I have to go. BYE BYE BYE.

No comments: