Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gone Lazy

I Love you bloggeh. Because I can write whatever the hell I am thinking.

Life is unfair to me especially. Why the hell is MUSE coming to Singapore and not Malaysia? WHY WHY WHY. My heart aches and cracks everytime I keep saying that. I wonder if my dad will let. I really love MUSE. I truly do :'( gosh I'm tearing up. Sigh sigh.

Oh I like Band of Skulls - Friends one of the soundtracks for New Moon. HAHA what a killer name. Sounds so Metal rock. What's your favourite band? Band of Skulls! GRRR *eyes bulge out* I Belong to You (New Moon Remix) is so-so. The piano and bass part is totally drown out by the guitar. The original is far better, not saying it's a horrible version. It's just far more heart felt and romantic with the piano and bass line. And Matt's voice is so oo-er. Gosh imagine him live, how sexy is that. Tre sexy (though Matt's embarass with that song).

I think it is sweet to write a song about a person :O HAHA my friends would be shaking their head and say typical of me. But I truly do :D You don't need to have flowery words to describe it like a poem, even the simplest sentence could be beautiful.

Of course theres so many types of Love Songs. The infamous Rock ballads (I don't mind I guess since my mum is a fan), pop and yada yada. I don't know what's my favourite style, but I guess it depends with the genres you like.

Like for example a simple song that's really sweet I Quit, I Quit, I Quit by The Click Five. WHAT? You might say. Well I like it. And I'm probably bias :D but it's my blog! Kyle's voice*melts* I don't know why I'm obsessing with vocals now. It's such a cool song. You could just bop your head by even just thinking about it. I wonder when their album is coming out? :\ But that's a song when you've done wrong to your gf and you're desperately begging her to give you another chance. I know a lot of guys can relate to that song :O

Sigh sigh, there's also Emo ones, when I say emo it does not refer to the wrist slitting, poetry writing, dark haired clan. They're just so sad and seriously can depress your mood instantly. I think if you just got dump, you should stay away from this, the only thing it'll do is just makes it worst. You'll just sob away for weeks. And reciting the lyrics whilst tears streaming down your face. Not a prettayh sight.

Instead go for the uplifting and motivational ones. With those big harmonies. It does work. Proven by Sharanya Visualingam, my dear friend who gave me the link to Josh Groban's You Are Love :') Thank you dear amigo. It cheered my mood instantly. I should just put that song in replay.

I've been feeling so down lately, sigh. But it's ok, I'm listening to the sweetest songs and awesome voice to accompany that I'll get a toothache.


Matthew my belle,
Sont des mots qui vont tres bien ensemble~


No comments: