Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Little Time

Whut up,

Sorry bloggie, I haven't been writing. I've been abnormally busy lately. So 3 major things had happen for these past few weeks.

First of all, my orientation camp! I did not at all look forward to it. Especially the activities listed. Night Jungle Walk? Stream trotting?! What is this? Are they trying to kill me? Well to sum it up. It was fun :D HEHEHE Especially the stream trotting! Man, even though my legs felt like a ton because of water trapped in my trousers, but it was an experience! The water was cooling, I loved it I loved it! It felt so good to be in the water! I don't know why the seniors like to get the juniors wet. It's a 'tradition' but why water and soap. I bathed okay.

Next was the Orientation Ball! Besides the late food and jam the evening was super enjoyable! Everyone was dressed up. All the girls were so pretty! I couldn't recognise some of them! It's nice seeing people all dolled up. I hate heels though. My feet were crying, oh why must you do this to me?! Slippers all the way man.

Finally, today I had my first driving lesson! WHEEEEE. One step closer to my license :D can't wait!

Sorry for the rushed post. I'm suppose to study. Qualifying test coming soon. Oh no. DOOM.

No comments: