Friday, March 11, 2011

Of words that has no meanings.

Life has not been sunny. Just earlier today there's been an announcement on Tsunami alert :( I saw the damage. My heart sunk. I hope we all could start to change. Including myself. And the more I think about it, the more depress I get. And the only way I could keep myself from losing hope and be stuck in this rut, is by ignoring. Ignoring does not solve problems. So now I'm here, watching the news. Feeling really bummed. 

Let's have a turn on mood, I trully hope that Japan and the rest of world would be fine.But I don't want to be one of those people who are wishing through online and saying all of it. I hope the animals are fine too. You would not believe how many pets stranded during disasters. Okay, send positive energy. 

I'm tired and I'm sick. I thought I was going to post an update. But computer says no. I miss river trotting :D That was awesomez. 

No comments: