Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Furry little critters with awesome songs.

I am in love with a track! I am. I've been starving for new meat. So, I was doing a bit of shopping for my departure to my new college D: Okay, I'm being over-dramatic, the college is really near to my house but due to the rules, I have to stay in the hostel BOO-bloody-HOO. Wait, got sidetracked. As I was saying, I was shopping then I heard this song in Dorothy Perkins I think. I went back home looked it up and found it.  And here it izz Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves) by The Wombats.


I am so happy :D And I'm dancing like a lunatic in front of my laptop. I think my brother is used to seeing me dancing all by myself. (The closest thing I would get to a club)  HAHA yes. But anyways, enough about my killer moves, and enjoy this tune. If you're not into what people call as "indie" or like bubbly happy tune and prefer to mope or hardcore metal, then this is not for you. Have a go though :) I like to shout in the chorus. I pity my neighbours.

No comments: