Friday, January 20, 2012

I'm currently unproductive

It's the CNY BREAK. WOOP WOOP!

One week of holiday, oh it's gonna be the good life!

I promised to do a post on concert etiquettes, so I think I'm going to do one now, because I'm really bored.
So kids, here is your guide to a concert!

1. Be comfortable. I see people wearing heels, dresses as if they are going to a dinner and it does not look comfortable. T-shirt and jeans are fine. Wear sneakers, your feet will thank me. I really don't know how people wear heels, why would you do that to your feet, what have they done to you?! But then again you might have a better view in heels. Hmmm.

2. Remove items that could be harmful to others, e.g watches, bangles, heavy necklace. Bulky items on your body parts are dangerous weapons when you are jumping.

3. TALL PEOPLE. YEAH. Please, help a brother or sister and let them be in front of you. It's not like you couldn't see if they were there. I friggin hate tall people in concerts.

4. Don't be obnoxious. You can have the spirit and the excitement. But screaming at random people and being loud does not make you cool, it makes you an inconsiderate attention seeking person. E.g When I was lining up to enter the concert, there was a bunch of teen girls going around pestering people and shouting random things at them. They thought they were the s**t. No, it was annoying. And don't whine, this is not MTV. We don't want to know your drama.

5. Carry some money and your phone in your pockets. Bags are not recommended. Easier, that's all.

6. If you're in a group, and you get split up, choose a meeting point to gather after the concert so it's,again, easy peasy.

7. Eat something light before, and make sure you have emptied your bladder. Though you probably would sweat off what ever you drink.

8. The concert only starts when the lights dim, be prepared for people pushing you at this moment. It will last for a few minutes, hang in there.

9. Enjoy it, don't record it. Like seriously, be in the moment. I see people taking out all their gadgets and all I want to do is smack it off their hands and watch it break as it hits the floor. Again inconsiderate people. A-hole level douche.

Couldn't make it to ten. Might add something once I remember anything else. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now.


Goodnight.

No comments: