Saturday, January 14, 2012

No fostering seen

Just got back from Foster the People,

Just realized it was Friday the 13th, albeit I'm not superstitious.
Well, it wasn't great, and it wasn't the band's fault. It was just the atmosphere, it was all wrong!

First of all the venue, KL Convention Center has never been the place to hold a concert! So dear bands, don't book that place ok. And it was just awkward! The safety was horrible, particularly in the beginning. Some insensitive, mindless, people start to shove each other, which cause the crowd to sway from left to right. It was really scary, a lot of people fell down. It was just awful, that really dampened my mood.

Not to mention the tall people in front. Hey I know you guys deserve the right to stand wherever you like but please think of the little people like me who practically saw nothing. If you want to go to a concert with your significant other, please I beg you, don't wrap your arms around each other and start to jump. It gives an unpleasant sight and you would take a lot of place. Speaking of place, I thought it was overcrowded or was it my imagination. But damn those fools who shove *shakes fist*

Back to foster, oh man they're so attractive. I know I sound like a bimbo but they are just *sigh* handsome. And Mark Foster's smile, ughh charming. And Pontius I still want babies with you, yes babies! Plural. Because they would be so beautiful :') OH the sound system sucked. MAJOR. PHHHHFFTT. I barely heard him sing. And Ponsi, or Pontius oh the concentration as he played the drums. Oh marry me please.

So they played most of the songs in their album except HOUDINI. LIKE HOW COULD THEY. I know we sucked as a crowd, but we were so enthusiastic. But they played 'Ruby', 'Broken Jaw' and covered Weezer's 'Say It Ain't So'

Mark Foster is so talented hmmph, I wish I could described how the rest were. But I couldn't see anything. But all in all, I did kinda enjoy the concert. It's Foster the People! And I thoroughly enjoyed their songs. But next time I don't think I want to be in the mosh pit, I'm getting too old for this :P next time it will be sitting and watching from afar. And plus I had great company! Spent the evening with my fabulous three girls.

It wasn't that bad :)

POSITIVITY OM.

I think I should write a guide on going to a concert.

Next post, pinky promise.

No comments: