Thursday, March 15, 2012

Empathy, I have it.

The reason why I'm so emotional about things is because of empathy. I have too much of it. The feeling goes as fast as it comes, but the moment it's there oh boy will I be ugly.

If you're in pain, I will feel it too. If there's a bird that got hit by a car, I have to numb my heart and not think about it. Well I just finished reading The Book Thief. The characters are lovely, too lovely in fact. You could even feel how warm they are across the page. And you feel as though all their memories are yours too. If you haven't read it, I highly recommend you should.

The first pages were confusing to me, this happens to each book I read. But once you get into the groove that's when it's good, that's when you don't want to put it down because you're dying to know what's on the next page.  I guess that's why I haven't read a lot of book but I  still consider it to be one of the most enjoyable past times.

I don't know how I jumped from empathy to reading books. Probably because I cried like a baby, again reading this book. And it's not just a tear rolling down the cheek, they were waterfalls. There's also adorable moments that makes you giggle and you keep rereading the same part. I'm a sucker of childhood love story because it's pure and uncomplicated. Too bad I won't have one of my own because certainly I am way pass the childhood phase and my childhood consisted of me and dolls. No lemon colored hair boy to rescue a book floating in the river, for me.

Oh well, life goes on. And I still have stories to be apart of.


Though I empathize animals, but certainly not INSECTS.

DIE YOU ROACHES. DIE.

No comments: