Sunday, March 11, 2012

It never gets easier.

Family : People who put up with my singing in the car.


I don't know how many times I've blogged about laziness, but I can't shake it off. I'm actually quite happy now, well I doubt I'll be in a few days because college would resume and that means I have to finish my work. Assignments, assignments, frankly speaking I learnt very little from my assignments, I know that's bad. I should be sucking the facts like sponge but nope. Brain, why can't you be useful?

I really need new songs to listen to. I'm listening to some of the songs when I was in Form 3. Reminded me of all the craziness. I was really into all the Fueled by Ramen bands. I wish I could listen to a song and not get sick of it. So I could just listen to that every time I have no song to listen to.

Wow, I really have nothing to blog about. That's me, ladies and gents, the most boring girl on the planet.

You know what job I would like? A travel show host, like those lonely planet people, gosh. Travelling and it's their job! I would love to walk in the streets of Morocco, or visit the buildings in Turkey. And then you get to see their culture, oh that would be awesome. Hah, I don't even know my own culture well. But what the heck, I don't care.

Heh, maybe I'll get a job offer to be secret spy so I have to travel all over. Well, let's see what happens. You'll never know what tomorrow brings.

No comments: