Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Uncomfortable feelings

I have to write an essay entitled "My Idol". KO-PLN. I just don't understand.

Frankly speaking, I don't really look up to anyone. The trouble is when you look up to someone there's always this expectation that the person is like perfect. But I guess the person I admire most would be my dad. But I don't want to write about my dad, why? 1. It's cheesy. 2. I don't feel comfortable talking about something personal to a person, who isn't even my lecturer.

I could write about J.K Rowling. Maybe I'll do that. I know should try to be honest in this type of stuff. But I really don't like it when a stranger is reading something personal. Hah, I so can't be a writer. Oh well, economics it is.

I know my posts have been short, but I don't have anything significant to blog about.

Till I rant again, bye.

No comments: