Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Don't leave me tongue tied.

It's slowly coming to my realization that I'm mostly likely to be leaving MALAYSIA.

This means that I'm going to be separated by thousand of miles of land and sea from my family and friends.

I am currently in denial about that, but I can't say goodbye to any of them. The thought of it is just too overwhelming. Even thinking about it makes me want to forgo leaving to the US.

I asked my mum whether she regretted the decision of staying here for her studies, and without hesitation she said "No." I guess I now realized it's not the place that gives you joy but what you make out of it.

I think I can confidently say that I would be happy to stay in Malaysia and I would not regret if I did not go to the US. But I don't want to stay in my comfort zone forever. I want to grab every opportunity that I get and make the best out of it. Even if the opportunity calls for leaving my loved ones behind, TEMPORARILY.

So InsyaAllah, I am making the right decision. Even if it's a mistake, heck let's learn from our mistake.

"My thoughts are stars that I can't fathom into constellations."- John Green. ( That is why I am slow at writing letters, but I will, by hook or by crook.)

No comments: