Monday, February 16, 2009

Is it?

I never realised how addicted I am to the internet, which is quite scary. Eventhough I havent online in mere days, it feels like weeks! Need to the something about my addiction. Ok this isn't my topic for today. I'm blogging about my police cadets camp. Sorry for bashing, but you know I can't help it. And I think this is going to be a long post. Beware...

Friday the 13th, not a good day right? see it has bad luck written all over it. So we gathered at the school at 2.30 and the teacher blab and waited til 4.30? And GUESS WHAT! we didn't go by bus! We went by the police trucks! By this time, I cursed my ass off. After a long hour or more we reached there at Sungai Congkak. The teacher said that it was wood and we had to walk quite a distance to reach the campsite. LIAR. The campsite was next to the road.

Let me describe you the campsite, its a huge field, in front theres this place like an open small buliding where we eat on the floor and prayed. Beside the roads were forest, which is absolutely gorgeous when sunrise. We got there and gathered and they brief of safety and yada yada. We got there like in the evening, we were assigned to our tent. And the campsite was beside the building and it was so small that they camp pathway to walk to could only fit a person. Ate. Then the activity was Ice breaking and we had to draw flags, my group was SharpBee :D Got along with them, luckily nobody showed attitude. Then sleep.ZZZZ

5.30 a.m woke and went to the bathroom, decide not to bath. So I just brushed my teeth. Did I mention that the bathroom was horrible? The piping was horrible!!! If you open the shower you can't use the toilet or if you turn the sink then the shower won't work. Something like that. So people were showering using a pale and a cup. Now you get why I decided not too? And it stinks.*shudders* Then we had morning exercise, which wasn't so bad because it wasn't hot, but it was tiring to the scissor kick. Eat. Then there was marching practice. It sucked.
Then theres 'sukaneka' which is a bunch of stupid games. Like, find the candy in the flour, my legs hurt really badly because of the frog jumps. Thira said she peed her pants because she laugh to hard watching me do the frog jumps. I don't blame her I was laughing at myself. Anyhooser, my face was covered with flour and puffed flour and I breathed in some. I coughed spit and cough.

The next game was,water balloons throwing, and after the game ended the started to throw at each other, it sucked because I got hit by one out of nowhere. What luck. Then there's ping pong ball on the spoon, and the hulla hoop, where who could hulla the longest. Theres this one kid hulla like a dangdut dancer. And his expression was damn funny. Then we had to go inside the hulla hoop without breaking the human chain. Then eat.

At nightime, we had nightwalk, so we walked without torchlight to this shop and sat on the grass. This is outside the Sg. Congkak gated area. Then we had to go back in groups and not with others. Then we had to wait outside the gate of Sg. Congkak, and inside the area we had to go in alone. At first, I was scared and teeth start to chatter. I was one of the first to go, when the Sargeant signaled to go ahead I started to power walk. It was dark and so quite, luckily there were lights well some time. I hate it when crossing the river, and when theres like a long pathway there wasn't any light. But somehow it was nice. One of the the trainers tried to scare me. He flash a light then he went GAH! Then I jump a bit but didn't let out a scream.
Trainer: Tak takut Ka? (sabah accent)Ohhh ni mesti ngantuk sangat YA?
Which was true, all I could think about is too sleep.

When I reached to the building me and Thira crash and sleep. The floor was awful, it was cold and hard and my neck hurts. Then I hurt some girl screaming must be because of the scare. Then we gathered and I was sooo sleepy my eyelids weighed a ton. We counted our team members then suddenly one is missing. The sargeant got mad, and he started to lecture and then he went out to find him. The group leaders, went out and search for him too. Me and Thira were like 'Bodoh ah budak tu, camner leh hilang? Kan jalan straight je?" We were tired grumpy and sleepy. After a long wait the sargeant came back with the boy. I think he turned somewhere, that's why he didn't reach the camp.

Final day! Finally I bathed! HAHA after two days :) Disgusting, I know :D I didn't bath and I liked it. Kidding. So we had this marching test and they picked some to be in the marching squad. I got picked. And the training was DAMN PAINFULL. Especially when punished we had to squat down. My legs were hurting like hell because of the frog jumps, so even going down some steps the soreness is too great. Just imagine squating, my face cringed and I was like "A'a'a'ahh" Then we ate, and packed, and gathered. For the closing the ceremony. My group won the best logo and the balloon catching game :) The truck came at 2.00 and reached at school around 3 something? I got home and batheddddddddddd and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp.

You know how good am I? I actually came to school. And my class is on the top floor so going up was so painful and going down is even worse. Shanya and Qm laughed and said I looked retarded. So I had to go downstairs using my sideways crab technique. I felt like an OKU.Oh pain, please be gone as fast as possible.

Police cadets

Hulla anyone?

Team SharpBee :P

Ping Pong Ball Game

Pasukan Kadet Polis



lalloya said...

it sounds horrible n u cn still say u liked it?

Shanya said...

Love the bee name! Hahahahah!