Monday, April 27, 2009

New Look.

I re-did me blog. Just because I changed my header doesn't mean I given up on Muse, I still lahhvve them. And the background pic, credits to the creator, which I don't remember, but I think it's really pretty for some reason, it's like so subtlely beautiful?Misspellings? Who cares.


I know, I know I've been blogging about Taylor for quite number of post, but this is about the guitar really. Promise! There's this guitar brand called TAYLOR, and it just so happen Taylor Swift is using it. So I went to Bently near The Curve because my bro wanted to check the effects pedal, and right now I'm interested in buying an acoustic guitar although my dad disapprove it, he says I think you guitar will suffice your need for now. Still I wanted to check out, and so my bro pointed the Taylor guitar, so I tried strumming it.


I love it, my dad said" You just love it because it's named Taylor" ;O NO! Seriously I didn't even know Taylor use that brand but anyways it is a lovely guitar with a sweet sound and I badly want it just as much as I want the Stella Mccartney sneakers :\ being a girl is tough especially when the price is over the roof. You know how much the acoustic guitar cost?

RM4000 biggies, sighh even my classical guitar doesn't cost that much. So my hopes and dreams of becoming the owner of it will never be. Unless someone generously donate me the moolah then I will be more than happy to accept, JOKING :)


When I'm working and have cash I would buy it. SOMEDAY.SOMEDAY.


It was something like this I guess? But just plain inlay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have to teach me how to do make over my blog!

well, once we marry a rory - anything is possible including that guitar(;