Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day.

Mother's Day is tomorrow, and I have about one hour to write this post.

I would like to praise my mom today:) Thank you for giving birth to me so that I could experience life (I know I have been such a pain, complaining about life). She is the best(everybody says that but it is true, right?), although I have fought and whine a lot but she is ever so patient with me. Of course she has snapped but I have to understand that she is only human. Being a mother didn't stop her from trying to achieve success, she still works day and night just so she could make our life easier. She is the type who always see the sun on a cloudy day. I wish I had the optimisme that she behold. And I'll try to be a better daughter to you so that you know that you raise me well.

Bottom line is Happy Mother's Day, Ibu.

No comments: