Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I seriously have no mood

I just don't know. I do miss you blog. But I don't have the motivation for me to write. It's not like I have no ideas (hmm come to think of it, I can't seem to remember what I wanted to talk about), it's just I'm just so tired to think.

I just finished my Unit 1 EdExcel exam. Phew. The papers were quite okay. Econs was a bit cuckoo (wtcrap, why is the supply curve straight?). Business was business, full of nonesense. English lit, well I'm proud of how far I've come okay! :S Psycho, was not psychotic. It was doable. Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah 3X. Stupid song. Nice intro, horrible everything.

So today marks my last day as an official student of my current college. I got offered to do American Degree Foundation Programme. So yeah. I love my current college. My friends and lecturers are awesome! And I'm not even exaggerating. I will miss my friends. Especially Christal. She's like glued to me. At least I had the chance to experience college life at the greatest college ever. And meet loads of people. So I am not sad because it ended, I am happy because it happened. That's a load of bull, I'm super sad.

Hey I ended up blogging. Hmmmmmmmm. Yeah. Goodbyes sucks.


There shouldn't be a good there. SO I BID TO YOU A GOODNIGHT. AND GOODNIGHT TO ALL!

No comments: