Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dear Blog Readers

Hey bloggettes, I'm just annoucing I might be on blogging hiatus. I'm just ever so busy :( And frankly, I'm lazy and tired to think. Will resume once I have enough rest. Oh and MUSE just release their tracklisting for the album The Resistance.

11. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)
10. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
9. EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
8. I BELONG TO YOU (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)
7. MK ULTRA
6. UNNATURAL SELECTION
5. GUIDING LIGHT
4.UNITED STATES OF EURASIA (+Collateral Damage)
3.UNDISCLOSED DESIRES
2. RESISTANCE
1. UPRISING

YES! :) My new cat has been with me for almost a month and Hey Jude is growing fine. Getting really fat and I just loveeeeee him.

ok people au revoir.

1 comment:

mysarah said...

I wanna see how it looks like