Friday, June 26, 2009

Pants?

Tee-hee I just started watching Guns N Roses on tv. Before this I've only heard of their songs on radio and through their records so I only know how Slash looks like. I didn't know that the lead singer wear tight shorties to every concerts :D omg it's funny. Reminded me of Lady Gaga, because of the pantless thing. Well technically he is wearing pants but still ...needs to be longer. Qm will so love it! :D

Well the obvious news today is the King of Pop passed on. And my jaw dropped as I heard the news while going to school. I can't believe there's no more Michael :( Ok now I'm really sad. I've been a fan of him since I was like 5? I used to thought he was a girl. But my mum said no he is a guy with long hair. While people were listening to twinkle twinkle little star, I was singing Billie Jean. He was my first ever favourite singer even my mum thought it was weird and she bought his albums for me. I used to enjoy watching his music video, his concert. Sigh. He is just one of kind. Although its been a long time since I've heard his music but his music has really influenced me. It's just surreal that hes gone and I wished I've seen him live because now I'll never knw.

Oh I've found taylor rapping :) something to cheer me up.


The ending is hilarious!

2 comments:

Akum said...

I have never been a fan of Micheal Jackson, but its so sad to see so many of his fan losing their idol..

Gun and Roses were one of the best metal bands in the world. Axl Rose the vocalist is the most awesome vocal/front man of all time (though he were ultra, mega tight shorts). Slash is one of the coolest human being i have ever seen.

Sharanya said...

Hahah true true psl Qm loving it! Hahahah! R.I.P michael jackson!