Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guilty Pleasure.

Yes people, today I went and saw Hannah Montana the Movie :O It was awesome. HAHA. Hey, everybody has their own guilty pleasure. And I do like HM :D And I'm not alone, in the cinema there were tonnes of teenager (LATE teens) filling the space. Oh I do enjoy the show, probably because of the company which was Alliya and Sharanya. I was laughing my head off making stupid comments to Sharan, and the girls beside me were laughing too. And I felt like getting up and join them when the Hoedown Throwdown was on. Zig-zag across the floor... fun times :) I guess if you just need a lighthearted movie, something to unwind then Hannah Montana is for you. But if you truly hate her, then don't watch it. Ok I'm off doing the hoedown. It was funnnnnnnnnn.

No comments: