Friday, June 12, 2009

Schools Going to Start.



Oh dear, it's almost the re-opening of school after a of too short of a break. 2 bloody weeks isn't enough. I need more time to relax thank you. Argh can someone please stop the re-opening of school! It is seriously a bummer that it is denting my mood so badly. Like now, I have no mood to blog but I blog because I want to share with my blog how miserable I am. Matt's bday was a week ago, oh matty, how I adore ye? Although you're 31 I still think you're a hottie. See it rhymes well most part. But hotness comes second to his talent but his talent is what makes him hot. Bottomline Matt+Talent=Hot.

I want to watch Ar-ray Pot-Er so badly. I don't know why. Had the urge. And I want a rory. But nevermind that. Wouldn't it be cool if we could see into the future? Ok too out of topic. I guess I'm bored-di-dum-da. Ohman it's ten already. Oh how time seem to flies. Pssh I'm gonna read Dancing in my nuddy pants.

3 comments:

Akum said...

That sounds shitty. But look at the bright sight, you at least get two week holiday. I can't even imagine taking two week off from work, unless i want to be fired.

Schools are fun, try to enjoy it. Am sure you will miss school days when you are like me.

Sharanya said...

Woah who doesnt want a rory ;)
p.s. ur rory is so gonna be a Bellamy! i spelled that right kan!

Linamania said...

yes im still lucky tht im still in school :) and they do have breaks. just cant wait for the two months break. But its sooo far away