Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week of Torture Year.

It's Friday, I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I am depressed and stressed. I have no relax time to spare. Even if I did, it's not a lot. The TV has become a stranger. Internet became a luxury. And I have super eyebags because I haven't got much rest. I'm going to document the suffering so that I could read this again in 11 months time. My life sucks. But I have to, or else my future is ruined. Hardwork DOES pay off. I don't want to end up as a carreer-less loser. I don't have money to go to any universities my heart freaking desires. So the only way is (yes, I bet 98% are depending on the same thing) a scholarship :( WHICH IS SUPERDUPER HARD TO GET!ARGH!RAGE!ANGST! lol

I just don't want to regret not doing enough for SPM.

No comments: