Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new dawn.

Have you had an itch on your toes. And even though you have scratched it, it still itch. I hate it.

What a way to start my new year's post. But I'm not really big on the new year's thing. I should, because I need motivation. But right now my motivation is to never repeat what I've done for SPM. Confused? Me too.

OH! I'm in college now :D HEHEHE Gosh, the orientation is tomorrow. And I'm most definitely going to be an outsider there. Sigh. I am super scared. There's so many things running in my head. But I'm not going to stress about it. Just go, show up and keep cool. Sound good right?

I haven't done a themed post in a long while. And I promised you that I would be back in action but I'm still inconsistent with the post. Let's see if college inspires me.


I am a horrible writer. I'm sorry. My painting isn't even half done. My days are going to get busier. A busy mind is better than an idle one.

Tomorrow is the first day. The first day is always the hardest :\ Please let that be true? My heart is racing. I haven't tried to make new friends in a long time. I mean a long long time. I'm afraid I seem to forget how to.

Just show up. Just show up. Breathe.

Ok no more thoughts! I'm going to college tomorrow.

2 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

Congrats on getting to college! Hehe. Which college are you attending?

TheSadHeron said...

I'm not sure yet. I might do foundation but nothing certain just yet. Right now, I'm just doing a lot of scouting around. One thing that is certain however, is I'm going to take both SAT and TOEFL exams. Just not sure when. Hehe! I'm assuming you're doing A-Levels?