Monday, December 20, 2010

Whiny McWhiner


Yes I do whine a lot. And some might say~ (lol Oasis song, check my post in Shark in A Bowl ;] ) I am ungrateful, spoiled brat.

Let me clear this up:

1. Spoiled brats wants everything and gets everything. I on the other hand wants everything and doesn't get everything.

2. I am grateful, but I have this mood swings that clouds my judgement. Hmm, I might bipolar man.

As I always do, when I'm mad, or depress, I'll write in my blog. To just get it out. Right now, everything feels like its against me. Especially my family. They're getting on my nerves. Maybe I'm just at home too much. And they made so many unfulfilled promises, that just make angry.

Part of me feels rebellious and just want to break promises. But then whats the use of that. Through this I learn, if I break promises than the other person would feel like how I feel. And I don't want to be the cause. So I will try my best to keep my promises no matter how big or small it is. And I am crap at remembering stuff, so if I have broken some promises I'm sorry and you can tell me what I've missed and I'll try to fix it :)

See I feel better.

No comments: