Friday, December 10, 2010

If there could be anything sweeter than honey, it would be this.




I feel giddy and happy. It's because of this one song. You know the feeling when you see a your crush or you just so happen to remember all the summer holidays memories. Well this song just hit the right chords for me. Ahhh I just love how it makes me feel.

It kind of reminds me of a story of summer romance. Girl meets boy. They become inseparable, falls madly deeply in love. Time seems to stop, and all what matters is the time spent together. Where you're living in the moment. So carefree, and beautiful in a way :D Everything seems perfect :) Sigh boy I would love to have a summer love. Too bad I live here and I'm not going to anywhere exotic or exciting to meet the perfect guy for summer. HAHA well I can dream.

The song is freaking sweet, sigh sigh sigh!


No comments: