Sunday, December 12, 2010

I need minions.


I need tiny minions to do all my work. I need to start painting. I like painting, it makes my mind focus. When I start painting, nothing else matter besides finishing the painting. It is absolutely relaxing. I love it.

The problem is starting the painting. I have a tough time to decide what to paint. I generally paint cartoonish figures. I like paintings with pastel colours. Soft lighting. Nothing to bold. Subtle is the way to go.

Oh god. I have so many things to do. I need to enroll myself to a driving school. I need to find a college for JANUARY INTAKE. I need to shop for clothes for college which is in JANUARY. I still haven't decide on what to take dammit. I'm probably doing A-level but it's going to be like SPM all over again. I don't know. I want to see counselors. But where are those counselors.

My piano hasn't been tuned for a year. The keys are falling apart. I have no acoustic guitar. My pick is missing. My nails hurt because of the strumming.

ZIS IZ IMPOSSIBLEH! ZE IZ TOO MUCHH!


So yes, I need minions!

3 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

out of curiosity, why Jan intake, Lina? Unless you're going for Australia because anything in the Northern hemisphere (US, UK, etc), their intakes are August, during fall/autumn whatever you wanna call it. To them, fall is as good as the start of a new year. After their summer break, it's a new schooling year.

Linamania said...

Yeah since the a levels is one and half years if I start jan I can finish by Jun. If march then I have to wait till december. I don't know, this is just a plan. Lets see where it goes.

Sharanya said...

I need minions too i feel lazy lmao