Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More than goodbyes


No I'm not leaving you bloggeh,

So told you I would be back soon! Is it too soon? Maybe but I'm bored and I'm trying to get my blog back on track.

Do you like pop? Do you like funk? Do you like catchy chorus? Well if you do then Hands All Over is the perfect album for you! Yes Hands All Over, this sexy beast is the work of Maroon 5. You probably knew that, I told you I'm stuck in the past. But let me review it.


I always been secretly a fan of Maroon 5, why secretly because I don't know, they're so overplayed on the radio. But anyways, they're back with new shizamms. And it's good! But if you like indie or hard rock metal then it's not for you.

Hands All Over is like your own private party. The starting is very poppy and gradually becomes funky. Then after you had some funk, Maroon 5 slows it down with couple of ballads. There's one song featuring the singer from Lady Antebellum (not a fan of them though), so that shows how diverse it is.

Though Adam Levine lyrics are still the same, about women and yeah but it fits with the song. What I'm trying to tell you is, go and listen to Hands All Over, if you want something fun.

My favourite tracks are Stutter, Give A Little More, Runaway and yeah you know what just listen to all.


Oh I'm starting a new blog with my friends, will keep you updated my non existing readers!

No comments: