Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Messy

I wish I was organized, or had a mild OCD. Mind you I said MILD. Not like Adrian Monk level, more like I will clean and arrange stuff when I see clutter. But me being the average teen, clutter seems inseparable from me.

Lately, I've been posting unbelievable emo post. And this is another one, haha. No, I'm not depress (maybe?) I kid! I'm just disappointed that's all, perfectly normal right?

I've been having issues, and it's not those relationship kind of issue because I gave up on love way long ago. Pssh duh. I've been feeling invisible. Not that I want attention from everybody, because I don't care if they notice me. I feel invisible with people I'm closest to. I know they care about me but sometimes I just want them to listen. I've been ranting to my dad all the time, and I know he feels stressed as much as I do so now I don't tell him my true feelings anymore. He is the only one who actually listens to me but I don't want to be a burden to him anymore. I can't really turn to my friends, I don't think they know how to react as well. I don't even know how to comfort myself! So yeah here I am alone. As usual.

I'm inconsolable!! (Backstreet boys reference there FYI) haha.

And I've been praying to God asking Him to show the right path for me, but God works in subtle ways so I have to wait and see.

I haven't been treating Jude the way he deserves to be treated. I am such a bad owner. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! I'm impossible I tell you. *shakes head*

No comments: