Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stubborn as stubborn can be.

I am stubborn. It can be a good thing, it can also be a horrible trait. Mostly it is a vice for me.

Don't you feel some things are fated. Like how a name of a place is stuck in your head. And you think, this place is perfect for me. In addition,current events lead you up to it, and you think to yourself I'm closer to my dream. Of course life being life is not easy. Obstacles are hurled in your way. You're beaten, bruised and your vital signs are going off but there's still a glimmer of hope. A surgery that would lead you back to your normal or even better life. Though the chances are slim to none for you to survive it, but there is a CHANCE!

I'm willing to put all my effort for this to happen but I just need one more sign. If I did get the green light, another choice must be made.

Oh what is life but heartaches.

I don't want to sound like an ungrateful b*tch but it's hard not to. Believe me I am very grateful but I am still human and I still have that stubbornness in me that won't let me back down.

No comments: