Monday, November 28, 2011

Procrastinate is I

I felt like doing this type of survey which was the 'it' thing during the Myspace times. I felt like answering questions cause I don't have anyone to talk to now :\ I am pathetic.


Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
Hmm, yes. You could make a stupid comment and I'll smile.


Tell me why you like the last song you listened to?
It's pretty and simple. Has that nostalgic feeling to it, very emotional.

What color are your eyes?

It's black, yeap, typical Asian color. Well it's actually this mucky brown like mud. Charming eh?

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?

Sofa, always the sofa.


How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
One, my dad.


What would your name be without the first three letters?
Lina! HAHA Awesome B)


Last thing you touched not computer-related?
SAT Math Workbook, phail Asian right here, can't do simple arithmetic :| HEH


What colors are you wearing right now?
Black and purple.


You currently in a fight with someone?
Not that I know off? I'm pretty cool with everyone.


Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Nope, don't want to meddle with people's business.


Do you have an older brother?
Yes, dos actually, which means 2.


Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
YES! At one time I thought I was going to die from the lack of air.


Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Sometimes, for password :)


What are you listening to right now?
The great sound of nothing with earphones in my ears. I just like to put it on and not play anything...yeah. Ok now I'm gonna put something on. Mutemath - Spotlight, there ya go!


Do you laugh a lot?
Yes :|


Are you ticklish?
Yes, but I don't like being tickled at all and I get angry and paranoid if someone did.


What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Recite all the things I am grateful for.


Have you ever been on a boat?
I'm on a boat mutha-- yeah.


Last person you gave a hug to?
Not sure, I rarely hug. One of my friends OH! Ok I don't know.


Tell me about the shirt/shirts you’re wearing?
It's a shirt I bought at Movie World at Gold Coast, OZ. It has Marvin the Martian, and it's huge. I like how huge face or lack of it is plastered BAM in front.


When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
My bathroom is in my room, I almost always never close the door. Like double security? No thank you, I am so bad ass B)


Do you have plans for today?
Nah, I go with the flow. ( I actually have no friends to hang out with and my family doesn't like to hang with me either) 


When is the last time you took a nap?
A week ago maybe, I don't like naps.


What was on your mind most today?
SAT, and how I can't do bad this time and yes university applications.


Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I don't hide them but I don't talk about it. Does that make sense?Yes it does.


What instant messaging service do you use?
It used to be MSN, but then Facebook chat came. TARAA


How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Depends on how tired I am. Ranges from a split second to hours of rolling in the bed.


Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?
Yes, this is kind of redundant. We tolerate each other.


What are you drinking?
Long Island Tea ;)  I kid, I'm not having a sip of fluid, currently.


Honestly, if you could go back 8 months and change something, would you?
Study more? Well if you asked 4 months then yes.


Do you know what you’re wearing tomorrow?
NO. Like heckk, I'm just going to stay at home. Oh wait, yeah I know what I'm wearing tomorrow, sadly.


Do you know anyone who smokes weed?
Yes, but I don't if that person smokes at a regular basis.


Did you get this quiz from www.FunQuizNotes.com ?
HO-YEAH.




I'm done :O That was---a waste of time but I am utterly satisfied in a guilty pleasure way.



No comments: