Saturday, November 19, 2011

Say What?

Who's going to Foster the People's concert in Malaysia? I can't hear ye. Yes ME. HEHEHE. And no it's not because I like 'Pumped Up Kicks', I need a lot more than just a song to make want to pay for a concert. It's very rare for me to like a band, especially now when our radios are filled with Lil' Wayne's music and if it's not that than it will be an advert. Back to the People get it? I know, sorry lame. Their first album is Torches and I must say it is quite an exquisite work. Right-o chap. But seriously is good. Thumbs up, bravo, magnifico. If you have been following my blog, you know that I'm not a fan of this synthesizer music, techno computer sounding stuff, but these guys make it sound AWE-SOME. And they are amazing live! IMPOSING! HAHA. Can't vait :F ngehehehe. You can expect a blog about it :) MHMM. Yes, I'm back in action baby.



Mark Pontius, we should get married and have babies cause our babies will be BE YOO TI FFOOOL. I mean with your genes, they'll be supermodels! Unless my genes show up :B eh a risk worth taking !

No comments: