Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Came down, looked around.

Feeling down again, for no reason, I seriously think I'm bipolar or suffer from depression. Okay, I'm not suffering from those two. I think. Felt like blogging my emotions again. Don't read this, this is just me venting out my frustrations.

Sigh, I realized that there will never be a break anymore now. Sure during school, I can just spend my holidays doing unproductive activities but now it's not the same. I have a crap load of work to do. And my brain is cluttered up with all these tiny important information and I just want to throw all these papers away.

And why I'm here talking nonsense on my post, well because I don't have anyone else to talk to about. I feel like I'll annoy people. So here I can whine what ever I want. Hah. All I want is someone to just hear me complain and give me a hug. I just want a freaking HUG, is that so hard. Just one stupid hug with a "I know you can do it" in a convincing tone. I should just say it to myself. PFBBBTT

I really don't know what to do now, I have no clue what I'm suppose to do. I feel like everything is just a mess. And I don't have time to clean it up! I'm freaking out, it's amazing that I'm quite sane. Quite. For how long?

Why does everything that I want seem so far, no matter how much I tried. It sucksssssssssss that you can't have it. Ugh, I should start an EMO band or something, yeah! And write songs about my pathetic lonely life spent in front of a computer.

My first hit would be 'Wasting the Day Away'  Gosh I'm SO GOING TO BE FAMOUS FOR THAT.

I hate being obsessed D: I HATE IT, why can't I be obsess with studying HUH HUH. I tell you I am program  to be a remarkably average teen. Even my cat is more accomplished than me.

I should really deactivate my facebook, I really am tempted too, maybe next spring. Damn, but all the info I need is there UGH. I should check my facebook like I check my emails.

YEAH, watch me be inactive in facebook, YOU WATCH.


That's enough, before I spill my deep dark secrets, which I don't have really. A 3 year old kid has a darker secret than me.

Bye. Put a smile on yer face :)

No comments: