Saturday, December 6, 2008

Aim High or Don't Aim At All.



Sharanya you are totally right! Why should we dream small? Just to be realistic? I believe that we should really aim high and dream big. No matter how ridiculous it is, never say never. Eventhough people keep putting you down saying hah! in your dreams lah you're gonna blablabla. Well it is in my dreams and I'm gonna make into reality no matter how hard it takes. Because I know if I achieved it I would be dead happy but if I fail.*shrugs* at least I tried to achieve it didn't I? Sure there's gonna be people who tease or just crushing your dreams. To hell with those comments. I'm aiming high while others are playing it safe. I feel motivated haha.



See you in the flipside.

3 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

Way to go! True, at least u can say u tried. & thx for the comment. i asked a few opinions here and there... btw, nice pic... i like the little egg-guys terrified of your fork...

Sharanya said...

You go girl!!!
btw the pics tre' hot
and yeah hell yeah aim high:)
if its an awesome guitar you want u shall get it... and if its an edward we want we WILL get it...

NO DOUBT THERE!

zain said...

OMFG eggs!eggssssss!