Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Hair

Dear Blog,
Today I went to the salon and got my hair PERM. It took around 3 hours to do my hair. It smells awful right now because of the chemicals. And the upper part of my started to get straight back. I wonder if this perm last. No, I don't look cute like Taylor Swift or Naomi from 90210. I feel as though I am part of the Alley Cats. And I hope I don't look like and Indon maid which I think I do. But with that aside, I do like it. It's rather fun when you Swish it around. And my hair is now really puffy, HAHA. Plus, I'm always curious to how I would look like curly hair. So now I have my answer. I'm getting used to of seeing me with curly hair. Hopefully it'll get better and more natural looking.


Yours truly,
David Arumugam lookalike.

4 comments:

Sharanya said...

hahha hey dont make fun of my brother kay :)

i used to have david arumugams hairstyle masa standard 6 and it was oi' natural

Linamania said...

hahah I love his hair on him. But not on me.

mysarah said...

but you said you look like nick jonas.

Faez said...

letak gambar! I want to see:D