Sunday, December 14, 2008

Moping around in my stupid chair.




Hi blog,
I feel shitty, awfully shitty. I dont know why. Actually I have a few number of reason why I feel like this. But I rather not talk about it. Haha. What's the point of me writing this if I'm not discussing it. Well I like to keep it personal. Anyways, what do I do to cheer myself up. Ding ding ding.

List of things to keep a smile on my face.


1. Listen to my favourite song.
-I think it's true when they say music can heal people. I feel a lot better after hearing some of my favourite tunes.

2. Eat chocolate
-Okay, I know people would think, oh this is a girl who eats to cover her feelings. I enjoy chocolate, and it does help. But don't go overboard and eat a whole tub of ice cream. A piece of chocolate will do. Okay a bar laaa.

3. Keep myself occupied
-Avoiding the problem you may say, but it keeps me from thinking about it. Because I get piss over little things. So forgetting it really helps.

4.Write your heart out.
-I've done this a few times, but I haven't done it for awhile. Write everything, how you feel and all that gets it out of your system. And then I delete.

5.Think about happy stuff
-Matt Bellamy will do ahaha. And other current crush on rockers. Haha. Right now it's has to be Nick. :D I don't care if he's not hot to you.
6. Watch funny stuff.
-Laughter is surely the best medicine. Okay maybe not for all type of disease but you get the point.

7.Write a stupid blog.
-Go!

Haha. I feel better now. And I feel a smile creeping on my face. But I can't exactly smile by myself, can I? Then I won't be classified as depression more like psychotic, haha maybe I am.


1 comment:

TheSadHeron said...

cool. u can say what u want w/out making it sound like a checklist.